[hylafax-users] Weird DID Problems

I'm having a problem where occasionally my DID lines are put into lockout state because of what the Bell guy claims the modem isn't resetting the line fast enough, so multiple calls come in during the 1 second or so that it takes to reset the line, and he says 2 failures during this time could put the line in lockout state which takes the lines out of service so dialing them only results in a busy signal.. Anyone have any experience with this?

Using 2 MT5634ZBA-DID modems
using wink protocol..
Hylafax 4.2.1
Is there anyway to speed up the line reset, delay is already at 0..
Here's the interesting parts of my modem config

ModemType: Class1.0 # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate: 57600 # must be at least as fast as the DCE-D$
ModemFlowControl: rtscts # many firmwares have broken software f$
Class1EnableV34Cmd: AT+F34=14,1,2 # 33600-2400 primary, 2400-1200 control
Class1TCFRecvHack: yes # avoid +FCERROR before TCF
Class1TMConnectDelay: 400 # counteract quick CONNECT response

ModemReadyCmds:         AT*DS1*DD0*DF1*DN4      # enable DTMF-DID
CIDNumber:              "DTMF"          # format of AT*DF1
CIDNumberAnswerLength:  4               # four DTMF-DID digits then ATA

ModemResetDelay: 0 ModemSoftResetCmdDelay: 0 ModemResetCmds: ATZ*DS0

Thanks, Aaron

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.9 - Release Date: 5/12/2005

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.