Re: [hylafax-users] No fax transmission after complete negotiation!

Dear Giulio,

thank you very much for that hint!
I installed the hylafax completly new under fedora 3.

But the important point is that i now use Cypheus for sending faxes. Before I used the Winprint Hylafax printer driver.

My question now is if know a free hylafax printer driver that works with current hylafax version.

Regards,
Bernd