[hylafax-users] HylaFAX has stopped producing faxes!

I found the solution!

The status on the faxes in the queue was "W" - waiting on resource or a free modem. This means the files had not been converted yet and should be the PDF we were seeing.

OK so onto how we fixed it.Using faxstate I told the faxq process the modem was ready and started sending faxes straight away. The command we used was faxstate ttyS4.

I looked for something similar in the archives and FAQ and found nothing. Now hopefully this relatively newbie problem will appear in the archive so I can find it again!

Regards,

T.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions