[hylafax-users] HylaFAX has stopped producing faxes!

We are running Linux ES3 and HylaFAX Version 4.1.8 using a Bansia (conexant chipset) modem for sending faxes only.

We have had HylaFAX working here for a while. Suddenly it has stopped creating faxes. Every request results in a zero page fax and the destination is never called. I have looked at the /var/spool/hylafax/docq directory for the document. It is still a PDF file. Shouldn't this be a postscript file or tiff file?

Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

Regards,

T.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions