[hylafax-users] Failed to properly Detect High-Speed Data Carrier

Hello,

I'm running HylaFAX 4.2.1 on a Debian box with a MultiModemDID.  Every so often I'm getting "RECV FAX: Failed to properly detect high-speed data carrier." and the fax fails.  I saw a similar problem in the mailing list archive but I don't have the "[11:AT+FRM=146\r]" code in my log.

Is there anything that I can do to prevent this error from happening?
Thanks,
Theo

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions