[hylafax-users] Question on new HylaFAX setup

Hello,
    I'm just looking to get started with an implementation of HylaFAX, as other software solutions to send our incoming faxes to email are very expensive.  We have a voice T1 and I'm thinking of a couple of different possible implementations.  As I understand it from the documentation, I need a separate modem for each line.  What I'm thinking is setting up a couple of servers with a number of modems in each, getting a block of DID's from our T1, having our phone system split them out into separate lines and plugging each one into a modem.  Then having HylaFAX receive faxes on each and send them to specific email addresses from each line.  Would this be a workable solution?  I'm trying to get an idea of what I could get to work so I can test and then present our options.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions