Re: [hylafax-users] R: R: R: delete tiff after received and order by timestamp.

Am 2005.03.07 10:39 schrieb(en) Meli Marco:

How can I specified a second email destination?
Following sentece doesn't work ...
case $SENDER in
*xxxx*xxxxx) SENDTO=first.email@xxxxxxxx;second.email@xxxxxxxx;;

SENDTO="first.email@xxxxxxxx;second.email@xxxxxxxx" ;;

(I don't know if semicolon is the right charater to separate two addresses.)

and how can I separate the sender for a user?

I don't understand the question.

case $SENDER in
	*xxxx*xxxxx;*xxxxx*xxxxx)	SENDTO=first.email@xxxxxxxx;;

*xxxx*xxxxx|*xxxxx*xxxxx) SENDTO="first.email@xxxxxxxx" ;;

How can I set these rules? Or better what's the sintax?

FaxDispatch is sourced by a shell script. You can use standard (Bourne-) shell syntax.

Bodo