[hylafax-users] R: R: R: delete tiff after received and order by tim est amp.

Perfect!
So it's more easy for my users to found theirs fax ... and how can I
specified in the FaxDispatch the follows rules?
How can I specified a second email destination?
Following sentece doesn't work ...
case $SENDER in
	*xxxx*xxxxx)	SENDTO=first.email@xxxxxxxx;second.email@xxxxxxxx;;

and how can I separate the sender for a user?

case $SENDER in
	*xxxx*xxxxx;*xxxxx*xxxxx)	SENDTO=first.email@xxxxxxxx;;

How can I set these rules? Or better what's the sintax?
Thanks again and again.
Marco.