[hylafax-users] Modified faxrcvd script. Needs mutt

Yesterday I installed the latest version of Hylafax and I had some trouble
with faxes that came in and that were handled by the encode routine in the
faxrcvd script. Both the PDF and the TIF files were only partly encoded
etc end the created attachement consisted of a part of a uue file.

Then I thought, why not use mutt to send the file instead of trying to
manually create a mime encoded message, so I created a little hack of the
origanel faxrcvd script.

Please check the attached file and say me what you think.

Greetings
Jan Hugo Prins