Re: [hylafax-users] Integration / MSSQL Dos Client Help

I have found plink to be very useful.
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.php

In connects via ssh or telnet, executes the command line, and returns the
standard output/error.
I use this in conjunction with ADO/ASP to great effect, calling sendfax and
faxstat from the IIS server.
For example, here is the line that I use to run faxstat to get the job
status:
%comspec% /c echo y| c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\...\plink.exe -v -ssh -pw password
root@fax "faxstat -l -d"

and here is the sendfax line:
%comspec% /c echo y| c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\...\plink.exe -v -ssh -pw password
root@fax "/usr/bin/sendfax -h ttyS1@ -C "\""\" -P high -m -n -d
"\"Adam"\"@2432 /var/spool/hylafax/sendq/tmp/200533145142cover.ps
/var/spool/hylafax/sendq/tmp/200533145142fax.ps"

plink asks if the ssh server should be trusted the first time that plink
connects to it, so I have "echo y" piped to plink so that if I change the
ssh/fax server, the ssh certificate will automatically be accepted.

AD