Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Tech MT5634ZPX-PCI Usage Poll

The firmware on both of these modems is 1.32i.

-----Original Message-----
From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donald, Adam
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:26 PM
To: Steve Tuckner
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Multi-Tech MT5634ZPX-PCI Usage Poll

Steve

Thank you for your interest in this situation.
I have 2 MT5634ZPX-PCI-U modems in the PC in question, which is a Dell
Optiplex GX270 - 2.4Ghz, 256MB.
I can provide more information about the PC if needed.
We are seeing lockups in the sense that occasionally the modems will not
answer incoming calls, and the faxgetty process needs to be killed and
restarted to resolve the situation.
I have been seeing lockups in this sense even while there was only 1 ZPX
modem present in the machine (I am now seeing lockups on both modems).

AD