Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

Both "wedgings" (and boy I would hate to get a wedging ;-) that you posted
did not occur during a V.34 call. One occured during initialization of the
modem and the other after a non-V.34 call. So I am not sure what it has to
do with V.34 mode. If you think that is the problem, you might try disabling
V.34 mode (ask Lee how if you don't know) and running like that for a while.

Doh! Going back and reviewing the logs I see that you are right. I was mixing up some "unable to get V.34 carrier" or something like that errors I got with the wedging issue. I guess I need another 2 liters of Diet Coke this morning.

What I will do if this makes sense is turn off V.34 on one of the modems
and leave it running on the other.

I have another box I could put a modem in but I would need to wait
until Saturday morning to do that since it is our web server.

Thanks,

Mike