[hylafax-users] Elsa Microlink 56k pro

Dear Hylafax-users,

I was trying to set up a fax server using Hylafax 4.1-34 under SuSE
Linux 7.3 (Kernel 2.4.10) and a Elsa Microlink 56k pro with Rev.
1.85 firmware.

I able to send out a fax but I am not able to receive a fax. The
modem is used for the fax server only. Any other data exchange goes
via ethernet.

I am currently using the standard configuration file for the modem
but tried a couple of different once in the past.

It seems to me that the modem does not answer incoming calls.

What kind of further analysis tool are useful? Does somebody have
got a proper configuration file to use? What else could it be or
should be checked?

I can post the configuration files on request

Best regards,

Eric