Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

> Hi Steve!
>
> Yes I have a way I could create a fax-a-matic and try and gag
> one of the
> modems. The easiest would be to keep resending a document from one
> fax card to the other. I would need to do this on a saturday
> morning when
> we get almost no faxes. We do business nationally and we get faxes at
> all hours of the day during the night. I swear I don't think
> some of our
> customers sleep! Even today when it's a banking holiday we are getting
> a pretty steady stream of faxes.
>
> My other option would be to send from another fax server we
> have but it
> only has 14.4K modems in it and the problem seems to occur during
> a SuperG3 session.

Both "wedgings" (and boy I would hate to get a wedging ;-) that you posted
did not occur during a V.34 call. One occured during initialization of the
modem and the other after a non-V.34 call. So I am not sure what it has to
do with V.34 mode. If you think that is the problem, you might try disabling
V.34 mode (ask Lee how if you don't know) and running like that for a while.

> Until next saturday is there any thing else I can provide you
> with that
> might help?

Any chance that you have another server that you could run one of the cards
in or is that just impractical?

> Thanks!
>
> Mike

Steve Tuckner