Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

Mike,

My HylaFAX server configuration is very similar to yours.  Although it
sounds like whatever is causing your LSR safety check engaged message is
different than what was causing mine (see the threads Lee referenced).
Since upgrading to 1.32i I have not seen the LSR safety check engaged
message on my server which is only running one modem instead of two.  I
wonder if this problem is related to running two modems at the same
time?  Can you remove one of the modem cards from the server and
reconfigure HylaFAX to see if the problem goes away?

Kris

Hi Kris,

Boy I hope it's not related to having two modems in the same box. I have
them both in my company mail server right now so when I have to reboot
the employees greet me with surly glares. I mean evern surlier than the
ones I usually get. ;-)

I'd have to come up with a spare box to put the other one in unless I
used our company web server but if one wedges in there and I have to
reboot that means I get surly customers. I can handle surly employees
but not surly customers.

I'll have to do some thinking and dinking over that this weekend.

Mike