Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

Mike,

My HylaFAX server configuration is very similar to yours.  Although it
sounds like whatever is causing your LSR safety check engaged message is
different than what was causing mine (see the threads Lee referenced).
Since upgrading to 1.32i I have not seen the LSR safety check engaged
message on my server which is only running one modem instead of two.  I
wonder if this problem is related to running two modems at the same
time?  Can you remove one of the modem cards from the server and
reconfigure HylaFAX to see if the problem goes away?

Kris