[hylafax-users] Faxmail + notify

ok, so we got faxmail receiving emails from sendmail, and sendingout the
fax, but notify isn't quite working as i think it should be.

i have read a lot about sendmail -D, but how can i use that in place
of/conjunction with faxmail?

i get an occasional email with the subject " job to failed "

and the body of the message is
"No transcript available."
 I edited the notify script and can see that the job number isn't there, and
there for it can't find the log file

so my guess is the appropriate info isn't getting passed to notify.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

On another note.
Is there a flow chart laying around some where for hylafax/faxmail?

I think it goes something like this

 program Sendmail -> faxmail -> hylafax|hfaxd         -> faxspool -> faxq
 config  sendmail.m4          Hyla.conf|hfaxd.conf

-Dan