Re: [hylafax-users] Outgoing Fax status report

On 2005.02.14 07:52 Dan Rowe wrote:
Hello Everyone,

     I appologize if this is a simple request, but i have been
flipping back
and forth from man page to man page, and either missed it, or didn't
understand it.

 I have read about notify and i beleive this is either what i want or
close
to it. It talks about a FaxNotify script, but i don't seem to have
one.
Maybe i need to create it from scratch, not quite sure.

I need two emails to be sent when a fax is sent out, one sent back to
the
sender saying what happened to the fax either it sent or it didn't,
and one
to the FaxMaster.

You must create etc/FaxNotify. Set NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes.

Then make sure that your submission includes a request for notification upon completion.