[hylafax-users] Outgoing Fax status report

Hello Everyone,

     I appologize if this is a simple request, but i have been flipping back and forth from man page to man page, and either missed it, or didn't understand it.

 I have read about notify and i beleive this is either what i want or close to it. It talks about a FaxNotify script, but i don't seem to have one. Maybe i need to create it from scratch, not quite sure.

I need two emails to be sent when a fax is sent out, one sent back to the sender saying what happened to the fax either it sent or it didn't, and one to the FaxMaster.

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

-Dan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions