Re: [hylafax-users] EOP failures

John Rowan wrote:
My customer is having numerous faxes failing or retransmitting the same page then terminating before sending the multiple page fax. The etc/xferfaxlog file has the entries below. Is there a way to have hylafax not check for EOP?
"No response to EOP repeated 3 times"
Giving up after 3 attempts to send same page

Exactly same problem here. We are using mgetty-sendfax based fax-server, too and there are very good options for thiskind of problem:

# try transmitting every page three times, continue
# if 3rd try fails as well
max-tries 3
max-tries-continue y

Is there similar workaround possible for hylafax?

Hylafax-4.2.0
modem:
-----------------
USRobotics Courier V.Everything Configuration Profile...

Product type           International External
Options                HST,V32bis,Terbo,VFC,V34+,x2
Fax Options            Class 1,Class 2.0
Clock Freq             20.16Mhz
Flash ROM              512k
Ram                    64k

Supervisor date        04/23/97