Re: [hylafax-users] EOP failures

On 2005.02.10 08:53 John Rowan wrote:
My customer is having numerous faxes failing or retransmitting the same page then terminating before sending the multiple page fax. The etc/xferfaxlog file has the entries below. Is there a way to have hylafax not check for EOP? "No response to EOP repeated 3 times"
Giving up after 3 attempts to send same page

The error message means that we sent the end-of-page signal and did not receive the expected confirmation or rejection signal from the receiver.

No, there is no way to not check for the confirmation signal without making your faxing even more broken.

If you send a session log of a problematic fax, then maybe we can help you better.