Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech ISI card failure

"Eric Balsa" <ericb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With the limited testing we have had, vonage is working
decently, and *we* can live with the occasional error. However, i can
understand if one cannot live with the occasional error, and you *will* see
them with vonage. I will report back in the future after this thing has been
wrung out if people want to hear my experience with vonage + hylafax.

You're a fine example of the type of setup that seems to be getting a lot of value out of Vonage presently, ... I'm sure many people here would be interested in aggregate stats from you over a few weeks of faxing to a lot of different receivers under a variety of network conditions! Please do report back when you have more data, definitely.

If you are so inclined, you could also document your experiences (setup, config files, measured error rates/types) at http://wiki.ifax.com/ for the benefit of those who may choose to follow! ;-)

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson