Re: [hylafax-users] Smbfax , mandrake clients

Am 2005.02.03 11:59 schrieb(en) razidan:
> Why do you use Samba if your clients are Linux?
So do i need smbfax actually....

Is this a question?

I think you don't need Samba if your clients are Linux (or UNIX).

> Your clients could connect to the remote printer using CUPS
How my clients using cups to send fax.

You could try "fax4CUPS" to create a fax printer on your server and create remote printers on your clients as you would do with a normal printer.

I assume you want to create a document on your client and send it as a fax by submitting a print job on a specific printer.

What application do you want to use on your clients for creating faxes?

Bodo