[hylafax-users] Smbfax , mandrake clients

i have problem to make smbfax to run.

i have one mandrake linux server running
apache-1.3.31-7mdk
postfix-2.1.4-2mdk
samba-server-3.0.7-2mdk
hylafax-server-4.2.0-1mdk
and smbfax 1.5

and i have 10 mandrake clients connect to this server

i followed smbfax README to configured fax printer.

i have move smbfax-html to cgi-bin directory

mv /usr/local/smbfax-html.pl /var/www/cgi-bin/fax
mv /usr/local/smbfax-html.c /var/www/cgi-bin/fax
cd /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/fax
cc -o smbfax-html smbfax-html.c
cd -
chown root.root /var/www/cgi-bin/fax/smbfax-html
chmod 6755 /var/www/cgi-bin/fax/smbfax-html

And created empty spooling directory for outgoing faxes

mkdir /var/www/fax
chmod a+rwx /var/www/fax

and entry in smb.conf like this

[hylafax]
comment = Fax Printer
path = /tmp
lpq command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax show
lprm command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax dequeue %j
print command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax -r queue %u %s
queuepause command = /bin/true
queueresume command = /bin/true
valid users = @fax
write list = @fax
postscript = yes
browseable = yes
printable = yes
writable = no
create mode = 0700
printing = cups

and this my smbfax.conf

# smbfax Definitions -- read through all these and make sure
# they match your setup

$SMTP_HOST = "localhost";

# Text Settings
$SUBJECT = "Complete your FAX";       # subject in e-mail
$COMPANY = "TEST;       # Your organization
$LOCATION = "Location";             # Physical location
$TRAILING_EMAIL = "\@test.net";  # email address to append to username
$FAX_IDENTITY = $COMPANY;               # Fax Machine identity

# HTML Settings
$TITLE = "Fax Server";          # HTML <TITLE> for web pages
                                        # URL to smbfax-html program
$BASE_URL = "http://192.168.0.2/cgi-bin/smbfax/smbfax-html";;
$STYLE =                                # CSS style (for fun)
"
 LI {font-size: x-large; font-weight: bold}
 H3 {font-size: medium; font-weight: bold}
 H2 {font-size: large; font-weight: bold}
 TABLE {font-size: normal; font-weight: normal}
";

# Paths to various programs
$FAXSTAT = "/usr/bin/faxstat";
$FAXRM = "/usr/bin/faxrm";
$SENDFAX = "/usr/bin/sendfax";
$MAIL = "/bin/mail";
$RM = "/bin/rm";
$CP = "/bin/cp";
$TEMP = "/var/www/html/fax";
$SENDFAX = "/usr/bin/sendfax";
$DATE = "/bin/date";

At my client side, im using printerdrake to install this printer. I chose HP
laserjet IIISi Postscript 2 as my printer driver. but when i ran test print
page nothing happened.

Pls help me, where actually wrong here.