Re: [hylafax-users] Wondering about Hylafax

On 2004.06.24 11:08 hylafax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is this in all versions, though, or just the enterprise version?

I don't know anything about iFax's "enterprise" version other than it's not free. I don't use it. I suspect that you don't need it either.

The native compatibility with the PRI card is going to depend upon the PRI card's drivers. HylaFAX needs an AT-command interface in order to communicate with the modem. This is for all versions.

As for fax-to-email and email-to-fax, that has been a continual enhancement from the early days. The newer versions are going to have more features in this part than the older versions.

As for the DID support, that has likewise been a continual enhancement from the 4.1 days. The newer versions are going to have more features than the older versions.

As for the tracking of outbound faxes goes, versions prior to 4.2.0 only record the "from" name that the client provides and not the login name. 4.2.0 records both.