Re: [hylafax-users] Wondering about Hylafax

On 2004.06.24 10:27 hylafax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I've read the FAQs and searched through some of the mailing lists but
want to make sure I'm understanding things here.

Is it possible for hylafax to:

* Run off a PCI PRI card (I'm understanding YES it can)

Yes

* Do E-Mail-->Fax

Yes

* Do Fax-->E-Mail

Yes

* Send to a certain e-mail address when a fax comes in on one number
on
the PRI

Yes

* Send to another e-mail address when a fax comes in on another number
on
the PRI (ie.. each e-mail address has it's own number)

Yes

* Keep a record of who faxes where (I dont' care about incoming), and
how
long the call was for billing purposes at the end of the month?

Yes (it's best with 4.2.0)