[hylafax-users] Wondering about Hylafax

Hi,
I've read the FAQs and searched through some of the mailing lists but I
want to make sure I'm understanding things here.

Is it possible for hylafax to:

* Run off a PCI PRI card (I'm understanding YES it can)
* Do E-Mail-->Fax
* Do Fax-->E-Mail
* Send to a certain e-mail address when a fax comes in on one number on
the PRI
* Send to another e-mail address when a fax comes in on another number on
the PRI (ie.. each e-mail address has it's own number)
* Keep a record of who faxes where (I dont' care about incoming), and how
long the call was for billing purposes at the end of the month?