From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Morris
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 6:28 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] sendq/doneq Description Permissions

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me.  I am building a web interface for
our HylaFax server and I would like to pull the details from the description
files located in the sendq/doneq directories.  However, the files are
written by the uucp user and only have read access for the owner and group.
Unfortunately the web server doesn't have permission to read those files in
this case.  I tried changing the configuration file and setting the
RecvFileMode, LogFileMode, DeviceMode and UUCPLockMode options to 0664 but
every time one of the sendq/doneq files were created it was still with the
old permissions.

Is there a way to set the permissions to allow read access by everyone on
the description files in the sendq/doneq directories?  Thanks.

Richard