[hylafax-users] sendq/doneq Description Permissions

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me.  I am building a web interface for our HylaFax server and I would like to pull the details from the description files located in the sendq/doneq directories.  However, the files are written by the uucp user and only have read access for the owner and group.  Unfortunately the web server doesn’t have permission to read those files in this case.  I tried changing the configuration file and setting the RecvFileMode, LogFileMode, DeviceMode and UUCPLockMode options to 0664 but every time one of the sendq/doneq files were created it was still with the old permissions.

Is there a way to set the permissions to allow read access by everyone on the description files in the sendq/doneq directories?  Thanks.

Richard

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions