[hylafax-users] whfc mulit-page

Hi to all,

I use hylafax/susefax every day and it gives very good results.
I've decided to install whfc client on a winXP PRO.
Installation is ok, connection too.
When I write a letter in OpenOffice 1.1 and then I choose file,
print, whfc printer and the page is send. OK.
Now I write a letter with more than 1 page.
I can do what I want (select all the text, select page 1-5, ...)
I just can't send all the pages. Only page 1 gets sent.
I've tried to print into a file to see if the pb is
the same : yes. The output gives only ONE page.

Could someone give me a hint how to send more than one page ?
Thanks for any help.
Nadine