[hylafax-users] MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 firmware

Hi All,

I saw the following was over two months ago.

on 23 Mar 2004, stuckner said:
>>I would recommend either 1.25p or waiting a few weeks and getting 1.32H
>>which is currently in testing.

I've always heard good things about multitechs.  So when I setup a
Hylafax server, I went with a freebsd 4.9 box and three
MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 modems.

All have firmware 1.25p, and all three have issues with class2.1 (the
2d-mmr thingy).

I did see a firmware for MT5634ZPX-PCI-U that was1.32H, but is that
what I want?  I don't want to screw up these modems with the wrong
version.

Anyone have any info on the lastest firmware specifically for these
modems?  It's irritating to have really nice modems and not to be able
to use them to the fullest.

Thanks,
-- Brian