[hylafax-users] Recent Modem recommendation ?

Hi guys,

Since all the modems I have available at the moment are some crappy US Robotics modems (which work but are generally a pain in the butt), I'd like to purchase a new analog external serial modem. I've been browsing through the site recommendations, but unfortunately the listings seem a bit outdated.

Has anyone recently purchased a good modem for use with hylafax. Preferably already tested with 4.2 beta and as little as possible issues with communicating with other fax modems/ or external fax machines.

Thx for any advice you can give me,
Erik

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  System Programmer & Designer
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura for Scriptura information !
Visit http://www.scriptura-xsl.com for a dedicated Scriptura site

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Erik_Vanherck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions