Re: [hylafax-users] Recent Modem recommendation ?

Any external modem with Rockwell/Conexant-based
chipsets will fit your needs (Lucent too I guess). A
quick search in the mailling list returns good advices
on this topic, but as usual, MultiTech modems are a
good choice, not the chepeast but, you don't want more
headashes right? ;-)