[hylafax-users] waiting for modem to come free

I have 5 US Robotics 56k modems on one box. It is primarily used just to receive faxes.  Although I am working on a script to fax back a confirmation to ensure user fax was received.

The problem is about daily one of the modems will get stuck in waiting for modem to come free.

Then the modem will not answer and you can see the AA light up each time the phone rings.  I have to kill the faxgetty to free the modem.

I have not tried to wait it out but I know it has stayed in that state for hours.

Hylafax version 4.1.7 on Suse 9.0

Thanks in advance for the help.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions