[hylafax-users] MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 firmware 1.32c

To all Multi-Tech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 modem users out there.

It has come to my attention that version 1.32c firmware was on our FTP site for many months even though, we never released it for production use here because it had a large faxing bug in it (this can cause all sending to fail). I would recommend either 1.25p or waiting a few weeks and getting 1.32H which is currently in testing.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Steve Tuckner
Multi-Tech Systems

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions