Re: [hylafax-users] Looking for HylaFAX Server co-location

Pasquale,

As others have said, you have significant legal hurdles to overcome if
you're going to try this.  I would look at this decision for an overview
of where the US court system is on this:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/data2/circs/8th/022705P.pdf

The upshot is that as long as the recipient of any electronic
advertisement incurs a cost (paper, toner, etc.), unsolicited ads are not
allowed.  As mentioned, there have been clarifications that says if the
target is an existing customer, and you let them opt out that is OK.
However some states have overruled that with opt-in laws (which of course
they are allowed to do under our form of government).

Bill