[hylafax-users] reg hylafax mas faxing

hi I have confgured hylafax on a red hat linux 9 ona intel box
can any one answer me the following query
1) I need to do mass fax in the range of 10000+ I have around 8 lines and a
accel 8 port ras card
Im using cyphues client (demo version yet to buy the licences)
my problem is when I send fax from the windows 98 client I see the jobs coming
to the server around 500 then do trace of the job on the client side,
do any of you have a better client software to suggest
Im using the mail merge utility of the windows word
can I avoid using the windows and shift all to linux box ,if yes how do i do it
2)which file in hylafa config do i modify to set the timing to send faxes (I
dont want to send fax on sat and sunday)
a reply is highly apreciated
thanks in advance
regards
manoj

This email and any  files transmitted with  it  are  confidential
and  intended  solely  for the use of the individual or entity to
whom  they are addressed. Any opinions  expressed  in  the  email
are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.

This footnote also confirms that this message  has  been  scanned
for  viruses  and  dangerous  content  by the MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.