[hylafax-users] Looking for HylaFAX Server co-location

Hello people,
i'm Pasquale, an italian enterpreneur from Rome.

I need to send some millions of faxes in US to promote my products.

I can't buy a fax broadcasting service because too expensive.

I'm looking a people in US who can host a Fax Server for me with a T1 line and
(i.e.) 24 modems.

I would buy all the hardware needed, and pay a monthly fee for fax sending...
When finished all the hardware become of the associate people. Then he can use
it for its own fax broadcasting or services.

So for example, costs could be:

PC  		800$
multi-serial	to choose
24 modems	1200$
T1 line		few dollars

TOTAL:		2000-2500 US$

Monthly fee for colocation: 200$

Linux systems with ftp and ssh on.

I need to send around 4 millions faxes to my address list

Volunteers write me at: pasquale2004@xxxxxxxxx

Preferred people or companies who have already runned other fax servers with experience.

thanks
pasquale
domus
rome - Italy