Re: [hylafax-users] Postscript / Perl Parse

If ascii is what you are after, you can just have them recreate the
postscript from indesign using ascii data format.  This is an option in the
print dialog under the graphics submenu.  You should also have them use
level2 postscript in the same menu.

--
ss