[hylafax-users] Eicon Diva PRI/Linux woes.

Can anyone help out here witha very strange problem:

I have managed to install and (for the most part) get a PRI card running
under RH9.0 with a stock 2.4 kernel. Faxes come in and get routed to the
default destination as defined in FaxDispatch. Next up was an attempt to
route based on dialed number. So I check around and find I must add
'AT#CID=7' to the modem reset string. Done. Quick telephone call to test
shows:

RING: CID: DAD:21212121

Next I go to a fax machine and try to send a fax. (This is where things get
exciting). Now the modem always reports that it is busy (four instances of
faxgetty running) and I end up having to reboot the machine and spend an age
modprob'ing to get back to square one.

Has someone run into these problems before?? Where does one go from here??

Many thanks in advance.

Iain.