Re: [hylafax-users] ISDN

Zavier Bull wrote:

You could use an external ISDN device with a regular
RS232 connection. I have one, and it behaives like just any other modem
with an AT-command set.

So that means that e.g. the Eicon Diva 852 ISDN T/A
could be used? I notised that Linux is not listed as a
supported OS on their site:
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/ISDN/Diva852.htm,
but from what you are saying it should still work via
RS232?

If so, would I have to use CAPI (which I know nothing
about) or does HylaFax know how to talk to the box via
RS232?

I don't know about the EICON. I'm using a MODUVOX. It's an OEM device for KPN Telecom.
This device reports itself just as a class 2 modem.

--
Arno Verhoeven