Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch and DID

On 2004.03.09 08:56 kobayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I need to use the DID resource, in my organization, to route incoming
faxes to
different user. Please, how to configure this resource with Hylafax?

Have you got DID-capable hardware? Have you configured CIDName and/or CIDNumber? Is it passing those to faxrcvd (look at the logs)?

My "Hylafax Usage Report" doesn't display the CIDNumber and CIDName
information.

HylaFAX CVS HEAD will, but you don't need it to in order to use DID for routing purposes.