Re: [hylafax-users] It was a good try at Open Source....

And there we have it. No matter how much I prod our IT people, they throw the "I told you so!" up in my face. They are not interested in a product that requires me to wait for replies from users groups and this issue in particular wasn't solved at all. Too bad because I was really looking forward to rolling this out for the entire company. But they are headed into talks with other vendors now.

Since they seem to be willing to spend money with other vendors, did you talk anyone at http://www.ifax.com? Of course it sounds like the cards were stacked against you in the first place.

--
Steven Kurylo