[hylafax-users] Request for support in Madrid

Hi all

a friend of mine is seeking professional help to understand why his
application that uses heavily hylafax is not working properly.  He is
located in Madrid, Spain, and can give more details on the phone.  From
what he told me the problem is that the application sends around 250
jobs in hylafax queue all at once, suffocating the daemon.

Knowledge of perl is requested, spanish appreciated :)

Keep my address in the reply-to as I am not a subscriber of this list.

thanks a lot