[hylafax-users] Text to PS to Fax

Our main software package runs on sco openserver. I need to be able to send
a faxed copy of an order to our customers. Then send back an email to the
Customer Service rep that the fax went through or failed.

I am going to output the order to to a text file then using perl I was going
to send it to my linux / Hylafax server. My question is how can I format
this using postscript so that I can make a decent looking fax?

Also how do I tell Hylafax fax to send back a confirmation to a specific
person as to what happened with the fax? Did it fail, did it send, ect..

This is for a project I wanted to complete this week so any insight what so
ever would be great. I tried a similar post a perl list and they had no clue
so I am hopping that you fax admins might have had to do something similar.

 Paul Kraus
 -----------------------
 PEL Supply Company
 Network Administrator
 -----------------------
 800 321-1264 Toll Free
 216 267-5775 Voice
 216 267-6176 Fax
 www.pelsupply.com
 -----------------------

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kraus;Paul
FN:Paul Kraus (pkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
ORG:PEL Supply Company;IT
TITLE:Network Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(216) 267-5775
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(440) 777-2401
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(216) 410-5526
TEL;WORK;FAX:(216) 267-6176
ADR;WORK:;;4666 Manufacturing Road;Cleveland;OH;44135;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4666 Manufacturing Road=0D=0ACleveland, OH 44135=0D=0AUnited States of Ameri=
ca
ADR;HOME:;;28135 Wisteria Drive;North Olmsted;OH;44070;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:28135 Wisteria Drive=0D=0ANorth Olmsted, OH 44070=0D=0AUnited States of Amer=
ica
URL;WORK:http://www.pelsupply.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:pkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20031229T143049Z