Re: [hylafax-users] Notify setting

Thanks for your help. I finally looked more carefully at the log file for SalsaFax, which I'm using with OpenOffice to send batches of fax messages to our customers with mail merge. (I'm very happy with OO for this task.) By default, SalsaFax was using the '-D' parameter to sendfax (notify on delivery), which is why I could not control its behavior with hyla.conf.

Mark