Re: [hylafax-users] Fax gets resent three times

Ah! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I didn't see the etc/
files in the grep (because it didn't have any FTS entries), but added them
there and saw it start in the logs.

However, even at FTS=10, we're still getting tons of these. :/

Would higher settings be worthwhile to try?

ATI3 returns "U.S. Robotics 56K FAX INT V5.22.45", perhaps there's a
config file I should be using, or could try for this particular modem? Can
you tell that I'm flailing? ;)

This seemed to start happening recently, I'm told, but that no hardware or
configuration changes were made (hard to believe).

Lee, I can't believe how patient you are with all use l-users.

.josh