[hylafax-users] Hylafax 33.6K compatabile modem?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good cheap 33.6K modem
that works well with Hylafax?

We receive about 1500 + pages a day and send about 500+
pages on 2 phone lines. We currently use best modems which
work well. Our mix is about 50% faxes greater than 50 pages
and the rest are 10 pages or less.

The best modems have worked well. No complaints there. I'm
just trying to speed up the larger faxes. Many of our customers
have 33.6K ability.

We use RH9.0 and Hylafax 4.1.8.

Any pointers appreciated,

Mike