[hylafax-users] Regarding notify and notify.awk

Hi all,

Pls clarify my following questions
The basic purpose of notify and notify.awk script files in hylafax server is to send an email notification to sender with the fax details after the fax was sent
But if user does not want notification mail from hylafax server, is this two files will be invoked or not?

But by default what happened when user sent a fax, i mean these files will be invoked or not? pls clarify me.

I think by default an email notification will be send to user if the fax was unable to deliver.Is this right?
What happens when user do't want to email notification , is this  notify.awk will be invoked or not?

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks
bose

Do you Yahoo!?