Re: [hylafax-users] 11x17 Log as requested

Hello,

Our faxes are paper fed with 11x17 hard copy format. Our main concern
when purchasing a fax is that it must do 11x17, to satisfy our Technical
department.

--
Regards,

Jayson D. Henkel
Systems Manager

(Tel:  +1 (780) 440-4434)
(Fax:  +1 (780) 440-1951)
(Cell: +1 (780) 886-8941)
(E-Mail: jhenkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Sterling Crane
P.O. Box 8610. Station South
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada. T6E 6R2

material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission ,
dissemination,distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of the company.